Wednesday, May 06, 2009

6 May

Yesterday saw two of my secondary school classmates in SP. First I saw Jian Nan at the foodcourt. Actually he was the one who saw me first while we were queueing up at different stalls. His hair looks shorter now but overall still look like a beggar. Then saw Chee Chin while waiting for my teacher to arrive, she was also waiting for the classroom to be opened. So while waiting we talked quite a lot of things. Never expect that I got so many different topics to chat with her. Maybe it is because since we were all seperated after the O levels, we hardly contact and also miss those times in secondary school

Manchester United spoiled my day as they whacked Arsenal out of the Champions League. But never mind, either Chelsea or Barcelona shall help all the European clubs take revenge by beating them in the final. That is the best place to fully shatter their dreams at the last stage. I predict it will be a 1:1 draw tonight and Barcelona getting into the final

Finally, I shall share with you five effective ways to become an overnight celebrity in Singapore

1. Stand outside the Istana and insult the government
2. Shout in a public place that you hate the newly elected(former)Aware members
3. Jump down from the Singapore Flyer while riding it
4. Run around the CBD area carrying two knifes and wielding them at passers-by
5. The simplest of all. Be the first person to kena Influenza A(H1N1) in the country

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...