Sunday, May 03, 2009

3rd may

Happy Birthday to Wai Yuen, Stanley and ET. 3rd of May happens to be the birthday of three of my friends. May you all strike it big at lottery now that you all are eligible to bet legally


What else do I have to say? Ok, now we have something call pork flu so what's next? Mutton and Fish Flu? Maybe the prawns and crabs will join in the fun some time later. My school si beh kiasu, from 5th of May(Tuesday) onwards, we will have to bring thermometers to school for daily temperature taking. I wonder during which lesson will this thing take place. Hopefully it is not during your breaktime where you are informed to go to a specific place to do it and waste some precious moments of your break

It's been two weeks already and I still don't know half of my class. Because of the circumstances and psychological factors, we are still like a half-strangers to each other. Who will break the ice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...