Friday, May 15, 2009

Poll

I have finally created the first ever poll on this blog. The poll is meant to better interact with you all and make this blog livelier. The first question is on the 7 princesses from Mediacorp. Who is your favourite? Who do you hate the most? Feel free to vote and leave your comments on the tagboard. There will be a new question every week so stay tuned

It's been four weeks already and I still don't know half of my class. Now who will ever break this unmeltable ice? Vernon suggested that we seriously need a chalet or something to know one another better while Zhi Teng say we will only make ourselves look inferior if we make the first move. What do you think?

My "how well do you know me" quiz on Facebook is two days old already and so far nobody managed to even pass it. Most only got 1 correct, some got 2 correct and one even got zero for it. Highest score currently is held by Qing Xiong with 3 out of 8 questions correct. Congratulations to QX! But I must say it is a very difficult quiz especially question five

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...