Monday, August 03, 2009

Creative

Oh damn it, I still can't upload pictures to this blog and the good people from Blogger don't seem to care at all. Never mind, I'm a very kind and patient person anyway because I know being angry will make you look older. I have some really interesting pictures to share and I'm sure they will cause some commotion in the tagboard if uploaded. So stay tuned. In the meantime, please bear with all these words that you are reading now or if you have Blogger's hotline, don't hesitate to share it with me

Tomorrow, I need not wake up so early as it is not my turn to present during law lesson this week but that doesn't make a difference. I will still rise and shine early to catch all kinds of news around the world

Heard that Creative Technology's share price shot up like a rocket today because of some awesome good news. I don't care, I never liked Creative before even though it is a local brand. They sued Apple over the slightest problem(it may be a big one but it looks small to me) and earn money indirectly from the sale of iPods. So you will never see me buying a Creative Zen, I will rather buy an Ipod since Creative gets to pocket money from either one of the MP3 players so why bother buying a Zen and let them earn all the profits from you? Bringing Apple to court might make Creative an overnight celebrity but this is some sort of the same situation as North Korea. People get turned off by their actions instead

Anyway, iPod is better in everything although I do not own one

Really. Because Apple are the more creative company

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...