Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pulau Semakau

Recently I have been thinking of this thing. Whether to buy the book . It was launched to commemorate the tenth anniversary of Singapore's offshore landfill island, Pulau Semakau

Well, the main emphasis of the book is not about the rubbish of course but the wildlife there. Actually the whole place didn't even looked like landfill, it looked more like a portion of East Coast Park floating on the water like an island for people to enjoy recreational activities

I can assure you that it is a beautiful place because I had ever been there before, only once though, but it was an unforgettable visit. That was three years ago in Secondary three. Ok get ready, I am going to talk about my good ol' secondary school days again. Ok maybe I shall leave it some other time or I will be writing a whole of things here

By the way, do you all watch the variety show It's A Small World(国记交意所) which airs on Channel 8 on Tuesdays 8pm? The theme song sounds quite cool, does anyone has it? Can send it to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...