Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18 August

Firstly, I would like to congratulate Usain Bolt for winning the 100m final at the 2009 Berlin World Championships and breaking the record again to successfully defend his title of the world's fastest human to run a hundred metres. Before the race, I was hoping for Tyson Gay to emerge victorious as he has been out of the limelight for over a year but I have to admit that Bolt is still the fastest person currently. Don't worry Tyson, there's still the 200m race for you to snatch back something at least

The semester is coming to an end again or rather the holidays are arriving, depends on how you look at it. For me, it is the former because holidays are just a mere short period which passes as quickly as Usain Bolt sprints. People tend to get arrogant, anxious and afraid during this time. I am always the neutral observer looking from a distance, only then I can see the entire picture and analyse the situation better as an outsider. If there is something called office politics, then there is definitely something called school politics as well. I shall elaborate on this some other time

By the way, did you all see the new Clear shampoo advertisement which has Cristiano Ronaldo in it? Looks really cool, better than the Rain one

I shall end this post with a riddle, kindly post your answers in the tagboard

What didn't Manchester United come to Singapore for their Asia tour?

Hint: The answer has got nothing to do with Liverpool

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...