Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Final Destination

Sorry for leaving this blog un-updated for so many days as I was preparing for my exams

Raymond stepping into a cinema and him watching a horror film do not occur frequently. Today both things did happen

After more than three years, to be exact, it should be three years and six months, I have finally stepped into a cinema again. Went to watch The Final Destination at Jurong Point this afternoon. It was thriller and horror movie but I wasn't really disturbed throughout the show

Don't worry, I won't be talking about the entire movie experience, the plot, sound effects, visuals and whatever else like what your friends always do on their blogs as if they are some so called big movie critic when actually nobody will bother what they write

Ok cool, that's one sentence for one whole paragraph

In a nutshell, you should only go watch this movie if you can tahan seeing gross scenes like a body being mashed up, no use entering the cinema and close your eyes during the exciting part

Next week is Teacher's day and somebody said he will reply me on Monday or Tuesday whether if he's going back to secondary school but it's already Thursday and still no news at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...