Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gangster poem

Since gang fights and the return of gangsters have been hogging the headlines recently, I shall take this opportunity to write a poem about gangs. This post is rated PG (Parental Guidance) since it has some violence.

See what see? Not happy?
You think funny? But sorry...
Better start to get ready
I come over and make you si

But you also got hia di
Lucky I got eight with me
then you also eight with you
so fair lah, then fight already

Take out parang, grab a bottle
go around whacking in a circle
last man standing is the winner
non-stop fighting each other

Suddenly someone shout "mata lai liao"
all become scared including the ang kong siao
run away so fast like usain bolt
but few days later still kena caught

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...