Saturday, November 06, 2010

Mcdonald's Monopoly

Cropped from mcdwin.com

This year's McDonald's Monopoly Singapore is a scam. Everybody should stop patronising this red-yellow fast food chain and go eat KFC's new roasted chicken burger.

I remembered clearly that during last year, for every upsized Extra Value Meal (EVM) I bought, I got 4 game labels which means 8 game pieces. A regular EVM would only entitle you to 2 game labels.

This year, McDonald's decided to halve things. An upsized EVM purchased will only have you receiving 2 game labels, half of what you get last year although you're paying the same amount.

Ronald, don't you even have a conscience? Be careful, one day you might get squashed by the King that sells Whoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...