Monday, April 18, 2011

SPH

If you want to play the stock market or feel like trying it out for the first time with something safe, I suggest you invest in Singapore Press Holdings (SPH).

Don't say that I am stingy or keep my cards close to my chest by not sharing good stuff with everyone. SPH, who is one of the major shareholders of the newly opened Clementi Mall, will see its price increase by half a dollar by the end of year.

Judging from the crowd at Clementi Mall, it is inevitable that this shopping centre is bound to be a success and SPH can bank on it for more profits rolling in in 2011.

SPH is currently priced at $3.94 after today's closing. I got a feeling that it can peak all the way to $4.40 somewhere this year, maybe in the first week of October. When it reaches somewhere near $4.35, I think we should be contended and just sell.

I am using layman terms here by throwing away all the technical information. If you have any family members or friends who want to enter the market, why not ask them to consider buying Singapore Press Holdings? Don't worry, this one can be considered as blue-chip one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...