Thursday, April 14, 2011

Old blogskin

There! I have switched back to my previous blogskin aka the chicken one. Luckily I did save a backup of the html codes on my desktop. The new one which had some problems for the last few days is gone for good.

I do not understand why either. The background just won't work even though I re-pasted a brand new set of codes into the template section. Guess I don't have fate with that blogskin.

I have not yet decided whether this chicken blogskin will be a temporary one or for long-term. Until then, here is a video which has been circulating around the Internet for the past 3 days or so.


You don't need to adjust the volume, you just have to use your eyes. It was a press conference where the Czech Republic's president "took" something without permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...