Saturday, May 28, 2011

Champions League Final


Will Barcelona lift the cup again after two years or will Man United avenge for their defeat in 2009?

After much consideration, research and logical thinking, I have decided on what to bet for the Uefa Champions League final and have done it earlier today. I am going to be superstitious and not reveal what my bet is until the match is over.

However, if you know me and understand who I like or detest in football, it is not difficult to guess what my selection is. Even if I did not bet, it is also relatively easy to predict which team am I going to support for one day.

All I can say is that the undisputed best club in the world with the planet's best footballer and play with skill and beauty will win the Champions League? What were you thinking? I'm talking about Liverpool here! Why aren't they in the final?

I am not going to watch the match. I don't see the importance in it to sacrifice my sleep time. Hope those who watch it will have an entertaining and exciting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...