Sunday, May 29, 2011

Champions League Final

Man Utd's Park Ji-Sung doing a K-pop dance together with Pedro of Barcelona

Damn David Villa, why must his leg be so itchy and go score that third goal for Barcelona? If the score remained at 2:1 until the final whistle, I would have pawned Singapore Pools for good this time.

Honestly, my first prediction was Manchester United losing 3:1 but I was quite certain that it is not going to happen. So I decided on betting the exact score of 2:1 to Barcelona. I was pretty close but yet so far.

Lionel Messi has, once again, proven that he is the best footballer of his generation with an excellent goal and a magnificent performance. He must be kissing that pair of soccer boots he wore for the final on his bed last night.

By the way, I refuse to congratulate Barcelona on winning the trophy. Instead, I would like to say "Boo" to Manchester United and all its fans. Make England lose face only, not once but twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...