Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Making money

Earlier in the day, Janice smsed me (and many of her friends) informing that she has a couple of tickets to the K-Pop Heal The World 2011 concert in Singapore and she is selling them, at half the original price.

My first reaction was to just buy them at this drop-dead-gorgeous price and sell it off at an obscene amount in the black market. I might probably be able to profit more than three hundred percent from this thought.

Well, thinking twice, I decided not to. Most likely, I would have to create an account on ebay or post threads in numerous forums to "advertise".

I can get someone I know to post for me on ebay but that would mean less money entering my pockets. Also, I don't want to end up selling the tickets to somebody I know when we meet.

You never know who is who on the Internet. The good (ok maybe not so good) impression people have of me will be gone after the transaction. What if that person goes around telling other about me?

Alright, maybe I am overly paranoid. Such a good chance to make money and you still choose to decline? No wonder I am still not rich until now.

But being rich in terms of money is not all about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...