Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Lee Hsien Loong on Facebook

Taken from PAP's Facebook page

Hi, I'm Lee Hsien Loong
Welcome to my webchat!
This is my first time doing this
So please dont flame me, I'm a newbie :-)
I see many of you are interested in how we can engage youths more
Shall we start with this?

I decided to "like" PAP on Facebook just so that I can webchat with the Prime Minister. However at the rate of comments flooding in (100 comments per 100 seconds), I doubt he will be able to reply me. I must say it's a good attempt by Mr Lee but we would prefer if you can have a live television debate with other political parties.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...