Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Windows 7

I installed Windows 7 on my Acer laptop yesterday. Don't worry, it is 100% legal unlike many of your friends. XP and Vista were deleted to create space for this latest operating system. There were no emotional feelings when deleting since Vista is the worst OS in computer history and XP was just plain normal

Windows 7 is swift and steady, like Lugia the Pokemon. It looks quite similar to Windows Vista and suspiciously, have some parts which remind me of Apple's Mac OS. I will rate it 7/10, at least much better than Vista which scored only 0.5/10

Today I thought of something, since I do not want to leave the school with any regrets (like secondary school), I thought I should at least one "zing tian dong di" thing before I graduate. I thought of having a protest/rebel in school. Still thinking only

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...