Monday, May 24, 2010

Pictures


This photo was actually taken in quite a dark place due to the heavy rain. Hey, but with a little technique and luck, it still looks rather bright after all. No flash or any other special features were utilized. Kudos to my smart handphone (it's not a smartphone)





This place is called Pebble Garden. It is a "sacred and forbidden" area in the company I was attached to during the March/April ITP. It is said that hardly any of the employees have been to this place as nobody knows how to walk to there

Just do some thinking plus analysing and I managed to find a way up there. I quickly snapped a picture and went down the stairs in case somebody saw me and wondered who was that intruder there. It was not an easy way to reach it as my whole shirt was drenched in sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...