Monday, May 31, 2010

Taking Photos


Recently, I love taking photographs and I don't mean taking pictures of myself in front of the mirror or webcam like many of my retarded peers. I like capturing moments which can define a meaning. Pictures with soul and story

It's a good thing. I can have fun with my (yet another) new found hobby and also learn to improve on my mediocre photography skills. I believe that photography skills cannot be acquired through learning

There is no such thing as to how technically well a photo can be taken. If there's such a thing called imperfection in a picture, then the very basic concept of art will cease to exist.

Professional photographers like to capture countless of images with their cameras. However, they should understand that no matter how nice the end result look like, there can always be improvements somewhere and Photoshop will always be there to embarrass them

Unless you say taking photos is not an art, then you should agree that it is not how nice a picture looks like but how valued is it by the person whom appreciates it

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...