Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back to school

Yesterday, I had forgotten to do something very crucial. Actually it is not really crucial but it has been in my head all the while for the past two weeks and I will think of it everyday. But, but, but, it just slipped of my mind yesterday. This crucial thing that I regret not doing is none other than to go to Compass Point
For The Little Nyonya public event

I have been visualizing myself at the place and what I will be seeing every now and then. I wanted to see Dai Yang Tian PK Qi Yi Wu on stage with Jeanette Aw but I will never get the chance again


Anyway, as mentioned in one of my previous post, I said that the three weeks of school holidays will pass very quickly. Indeed, it seems that it has only been three days since the day I was down with fever which is also the first day of the holidays. I am going back to school tomorrow and I wonder what will it be like

I think most of the things are still the same. The empty field is still under construction, the foodcourts are still packed with people that it is almost impossible to find an empty table during lunchtime, mosquitoes will bite me when I sit at the benches, some of my classmates will be late for class, my Maths lecturer still look old and wicked and many more

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...