Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Velvety Ice-Cream

Had my Data Comm exam in the morning at 8.30, after that went to the NTUC supermarket near my house to buy the extremely delicious ice-cream which I had for the past 2 days but could not find it. Never mind, I will try again some other time, but I wonder will there still be the buy 1 get 1 free offer(kiasu X1) then? So in the end just bought the China veggie that costs $1.30(kiasu X2)and some other stuffs

Met my ex-colleague, Vincent, for lunch at Clementi during noon as the company bus went there today. Vincent wanted to have KFC but I thought it will be quite costly as there are no discount coupons to use(kiasu X3). I told him I wanted to try the curry chicken or chicken curry at the hawker centre which he was always mentioning about in the office last time and we both settled for it in the end. Ok, so how was the taste? Not bad I think, at least it deserves a 8/10 score but the amount of curry powder was a bit too much and I could not detect any coconut milk fragrance in it. And one last thing, it costs $3.40, a bit expensive also(kiasu X4)

Back to the topic on the supermarket. I was quite surprised that the malay cashier, who was not wearing the NTUC uniform, did not charge me an extra 10cents for the plastic bag as it is Wednesday, which means bring your own plastic bag day, lucky man!(kiasu X5)

The ice-cream which I was mentioning about is the King's Grand Petite Tub and the flavour is Triple Chocalate. There are abundant chocalate chips and nuts in the sinfully rich velvety chocalate cream, and you would be sccoping out another spoon immediately after you had one melted in your mouth, it is really addictive and I finished 2 tubs in 2 days.

If you are wondering how it looks like, this is the screenshot I got from their website, take note that the offer stated there is until 12 November only at NTUC so either one of them got it wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...