Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nobody is updating

Sometimes I really wonder if anyone reads what I write, yes there are definitely readers out there, just that they did not tag

Anyway, why am I updating this blog so frequently when no one is doing it? It is been a week or so and some my friends' and classmates' blogs are so dusty. Come on, surely there is something to talk about after one week right? A good update is better than a bad update and a bad update is better than no updates

Some people(the worst kind)even have the cheek to advertise their blogs in their personal message in msn when they have not updated it at all. It is just like hanging a banner to tell people to visit your restaurant when you have not even started to prepare the food for cooking!

Then, there are other bloggers who leave theirs dusty for a month and when someone tags to ask for an update at the tagboard, he is ignored as well for several days and still counting

Finally, some even ask the people around them if they read his blog when it is untouched for quite some time. And the worst part is, when the other person replies no, they will react with a "huh? you never read? go read lah" manner. The problem is not that the guy did not read but is not reading it since it is not updated. My lecturer, if you are reading this, you should know best who I am referring to. I 亲耳
heard you asking another guy in class if he reads your blog and he shyly but politely says no and you were like so overreacting to his answer when your blog is so unupdated

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...