Monday, December 08, 2008

1st day of school holidays

I have recovered from my sore throat but I still have cough and runny nose. Went to see doctor and he said that it was an infection. After that, went home, took medicine and slept for 2 hours. Then slept for another 3 hours in the afternoon after lunch as the medicine caused drowsiness. I still feel weak now but I think I have slept more than enough already. I managed to finish my lunch even though sick people have poor appetite which I think is a good sign of recovery

It has been raining for many hours since dawn at my side here. This resulted in cold weather and plus my sick condition now, it was really freezing. Also, when I was showering, the water is still considered cold despite turning the water heater to the highest level

When one is sick, he/she cannot eat many things which includes ice-cream. I managed to find the King's ice-cream the other day but in my current condition now, I doubt I will get to savour it anytime soon

Today is the first day of my 3 week school holidays and it will pass very quickly according to my experience as a student for more than 10 years

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...