Thursday, December 04, 2008

Exam Fever

Strangely, during this period when exams are just round the corner, a few of my classmates updated their blogs during this week, after leaving them dusty for about one, two weeks. I was predicting no updates from them but I got the opposite, luckily I did not place a bet on it. Anyway, rain and thunderstorm have been hitting our shores lately and the former made me unable to shine the clothes today while the latter constantly scared me out of a sudden for the past few days. See? I am timid!

In less than 20 hours, will be the arrival of my Maths paper and it is the last one before the holidays come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...