Monday, December 15, 2008

Nobody is answering

This morning at 9 plus I switched on my handphone and received 2 messages from Singtel telling me that someone called me while it wasswitched off. One was ET(my classmate, not the alien you guys were thinking) while the other is 82111233.

When I called the latter back to ask who was it, a woman picked up the phone and said hello. Then she kept quiet and I was like hello-ing all the way there for 10 seconds, in the end she hanged up

So called ET but nobody answered and I continued calling for another 3-4 times but still nobody picked up. Actually, she also sent an sms saying that she heard from Vernon that my group is joining theirs for CIP and if we really want to, just give her a call to ask for more information

Since ET did not bother me, I called back the 82111233 woman, this time she answered and said she dialed the wrong number when she wanted to call her mum yesterday. Lame woman, guys if you are free enough to do me a favour, prank call her for me and when she asks just say you dialed the wrong number

Next, I decided to give Vernon a call to clarify and the result is equivalent to ET. No one answered, again. Then I called Zhi Teng who is my group member to enquire and (luckily)he answered. He say he received the sms at 9 plus last night and replied that to ET that he needs to discuss with his group members first. We both wondered who told Vernon about it and did not think that it is Nas. Zhi Teng said he is going to Langkawi later in the evening at 6 and we ended the call

Called Vernon again but still no answer, then after a while he sent me an sms asking if Nas told us about the CIP. Now I am stunned, he did not tell us at all. I immediately called Vernon to ask but again he does not seem to like answering calls on his handphone

Went online and went to my blog and saw Nas' tag asking me to call him so I did it although I do not understand why he cannot call me in the first place. He mentioned that the CIP was on Tuesday and Thursday and my first reaction was to inform him that our dear China friend, Zhi Teng, would be relaxing on some beach in Langkawi during that time. Finally, I just told him no since the venue is at Paya Lebar which is quite far from my house

End of story, and don't forget to prank call that lame woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...