Thursday, September 17, 2009

17 Sep

I just love Yes 933

Last night, I listened to the first episode of their so called "radio drama". It is aired Monday to Friday at 6.30am, 10.30am, 4.30pm and 10.30pm. I can only listen to the last one at night because the other timeslots do not suit my schedule

It was damn funny, trust me, especially the angel who is portrayed by Dennis Chew. I cannot wait to continue listening the second one today

Ok here's a message to my readers. Why do always get random tags on this blog from anonymous people? Come on, if you know me and I also know you, why can't you write your name? Nothing to be shy about right?

Nice to meet you Mr/Miss ... from 15 September

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...