Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Using Facebook

Facebook...Facebook...

Why do people use Facebook?

Let's hear what people living in Singapore have to say

"Cos there's nothing else to do in the office"
Clarence, 19, part-time office clerk

"Aiyah you know lor, so much work to do, no ending one of course need to relax mah"
Brenda, 22, young working professional

"I will die if I don't use it for one day, no should be one hour. My Restaurant City needs me every minute"
Derrick, 16, student and Facebook addict

"My daughter uses it, my niece uses it, my wife uses it, if I don't use it, I 'll be outdated and old-fashioned to them"
Lawrence, 55, semi-retired

"The girl I like has a Facebook account so I created one to enable myself to secretly view her profile everyday"
Ken, 29, legal adviser

"Actually I don't use it one but my brother went to create one for me and I got hooked onto it after two days, there are so many games in it man"
Joe, 34, computer engineer

"It the oly website that could keeps me entertanned non-stopping for the hole day in hostel home"
Zhou Liang, 21, foreign student studying in Singapore

"I need to check what my son is up to every week"
Mrs Pang, 45, housewife

"It is better than Google, you can search for more pictures in here than what a search engine generates for you"
Tim, 20, undergraduate

"I don't know, I just know that I must login to it everyday even though if there's nothing to do in there"
Angela, 31, aerospace engineer

"To kill time during my lunch break in school"
Tessa, 18, student

"Because the lesson is so boring!"
Joanne, 18, student, Tessa's classmate

"Sometimes, you know, youngsters think that old hags like us don't know technology like this Facebook thing. So they will make use of it to vent their anger about their troubles during work like cursing their boss thinking that he won't know but they had forgotten that their boss is also their friend on the website"
Muhammad, 48, manager

"People want to play all those lame farmtown farmville games, what to do? But I don't see what's the fun about them"
Anthony, 26, civil servant

"To look hip and in to my students so that they will like me"
Nancy, 40, teacher

"I need more customers, so I set up a Facebook page of my shop lor, can or not? Not happy is it, don't buy lah"
Ben, 33, owner of 3 cake shops

And last but not least

"Simple. Because it is much much much better than Friendster"
Raymond, writer of this blog, sorry age cannot be disclosed




No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...