Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Class gathering/Toto

My sec four class is planning to have a gathering cum dinner. Like finally after the cold war lasted for more than a year. It is suggested that it will be on a Sunday night which I believe I am unable to make it due to TV-watching commitments

I appreciate Teck Cheong for coming up with this plan and would appreciate even more if this event can be changed to a Saturday or an afternoon instead

For the location, it is alright for me but I am thinking of somewhere around Jurong West area because I badly want Jian Nan to come. Yes, this guy is staying there and we have always been accommodating to him since school days until now when we have all graduated. I admit we bully him every now so it is normal for him to make us give in to him.
So does anybody know any cafe/restaurant around Jurong West area which is suitable for gatherings, convenient to locate and most importantly, must not be too expensive

This Friday at 9.30pm. The Toto Night Race Draw to celebrate F1 being held in our country. Group one prize money is 9.7million. Don't forget to get your tickets. There's the $20 Speedy Pack which consists of Toto QuickPick System 7 and Motor Racing Series Scratchit! tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...