Monday, September 28, 2009

2009 Singapore Grand Prix

Good Morning! Did you watch the Singapore Grand Prix yesterday? Hope you did. Firstly, let me congratulate the Lewis Hamilton for winning the chequered flag. Claps Claps

Luckily I did not follow my heart and bet on Nico Rosberg because he finished way behind at the back. But my bet on Fernando Alonso was also of no use because he end up in third place only. Should have bet on the top 3 category instead of race winner

Similar to last year's race, yesterday's one had quite a number of crashes much to my delight. I love watching car crashes, yes that's the psycho me. When Alonso was in first place at some part of the race, I thought my betting ticket would be a valuable piece of paper but when Hamilton took over I knew it was game over

Anyway, it was a good race

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...