Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last minute

Damn those people who are queuing up to change their ez-link cards into the new ones

Queue, queue, queue. Queue their mother lah! While walking home via the MRT station today, I suffered a serious human traffic jam. Those morons who were queuing up to change their ez-link cards at the eleventh hour had basically occupied half of the walkway, hence resulting in a troublesome situation

The length of the queue was about seventy to eighty metres. One by one, as I slowly struggled to move myself forward, I stared at their idiotic faces, those useless people who always like to do things at the last minute and then complain that they are unable to do it because of this and that

I pity the poor TransitLink staff seated in that small air-conditioned room. Why must they suffer? They don't get paid for every single extra person they are serve. I believe they will still be getting the same amount of salary like every other month, correct me if I am wrong

Honestly, I felt like whacking some stupid faces while labouring myself through the crowd. Especially those younger women, doesn't matter if they are pretty, I really wanted to punch their happy-go-lucky faces. At least some uncles and aunties still had the decency to turn their face the other side when people like me looked at them

This incident all but reminds me of something. People who do things at the last moment. Like planning a gathering and only sms-ing the potential participant at 11pm the night before. How will the person be prepared unless he is also the useless kind of last minute guy? He would already be asleep by then. Even if he checked his handphone the next morning, wouldn't it be a bit rushy for him? The worst part is the guy only switches on his handphone in the afternoon when the event is already halfway through and can only rant on his blog about all these nonsense

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...