Thursday, October 01, 2009

1 Oct

Happy Children's Day and China National Day!!!

If you are living in Singapore, you will know that your child, your friend's child, your relatives' child and everyone else's child will be able to sleep until they are satisfied today, provided if they are still in primary school

I have not celebrated Children's Day for more than half a decade although I always believe I should because people always say I am a crazy and childish person

I love this day. In primary one, everybody was given a pack of Yakult(5bottles), so shiok right? I cannot recall if I gulped all of them down within the next few days. If it happened now, I will surely do it

Next

It is National Day today for the country that had produced famous and respectable people like Mao Zedong, Deng Xiaoping, Wen Jiabao and Xiao Jian Nan

ok, the last guy is excluded

Why am I celebrating another country's birthday when their people are sort of irritating me? You should know that if you know me

Simple. It is because my ancestors come from that country so I respect the country. I only detest some of the people from there but never the country itself

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...