Monday, October 26, 2009

Mcdonald's Monopoly

Call it a coincidence but I beg to differ. I saw eight different people wearing a Liverpool jersey in school today. There was a Torres, Carragher, Johnson, two Gerrards and three other nameless ones. One of the eight was even a girl

Well, they have every reason to be wearing a Reds jersey because of yesterday's match. I won nine dollars in total from bets with several people, mainly Man U fans. I shall stop rubbing the salt into your wound in case you are a Red Devil supporter reading this blog

Had Mcdonald's for lunch today. The reason is because I want to collect the title deeds for the current Singapore Monopoly contest by the fast food chain

Zhiteng and I each bought an extra value meal with upsize. So we should get eight title deeds in total according to the rules. But the auntie gave us sixteen

I think it is because there was a long queue and she was kind of kancheong so just tore out eight rows of title deeds(two per row)and handed them to us. I did not realize it until I finished the french fries and burger and we were like two lunatics celebrating that we had struck Toto. We shared them equally among ourselves

Here's what I have opened. If you want to exchange any one with me, feel free to do so provided if it is suitable

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...