Wednesday, October 21, 2009

21 Oct

Today was an ordinary day. Attended Maths lesson in the morning. The lecturer was the gentle kind of teacher, the type which students tend to bully. That's my first impression of her so it is still early before I see her true colours

Ok, she is definitely better than the old witch whom I unluckily got last year. Jerry asked me to take photos of the Maths teacher like what we did during old witch's lesson last year. I told him that I need Nas the professional photographer who can take better pictures than me

The topic was on the proving trigo identities thing and it reminded me of Portia Tan who was unable to solve (prove) one question three years back in class. It was question 17 in the A Maths textbook if I am not wrong

For your information, Miss Portia was my Maths teacher. In the end, I think she did manage to solve the question but it was during another lesson

In the afternoon, it was gems class. My gem was Sun Zi art of war. The lecturer did not teach anything, just went through the overview of the module and asked everyone to stand up and introduce themselves

That's all for today

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...