Monday, October 19, 2009

19 Oct

Back to school after a long yet short period of time. Discovered that there were some changes in the campus. They include renovation works at several places and the addition of other things. The most significant one which I found out was the makeover of Foodcourt 3

It was newly renovated. Nice decor, new lightings, good ambience and presumably more seats. Everything in it was new except for the same old stalls selling the same old food. So not much of a change after all. Had a hard time deciding on what to order to fill up my stomach as I am bored with all the stalls already. In the end, I settled on the ubiquitous chap cai peng aka mixed vegetable rice

Well, it is just a meal and it's only the first day so it does not really what choice I made. Somehow or rather, thinking back about what happened earlier in the day, I find that it tasted really good. The warmth and familiarity one experiences when eating something simple yet scrumptious

Did some maths questions after reaching home, it has been a long time since I racked my brains to solve mathematical problems and the experience was somehow also a pleasant one. That's very positive

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...