Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 Oct

Some SP students had completed their compulsory six-week ITP. Most of them or rather all of them whom I know say they had finally waited for it to end. It seems that they cannot wait for it to be over, for me I cannot wait for mine to start which will occur in March 2010. Just like what the school says, the objective of it is to provide opportunities for students to experience the work environment. Yes that's what I am looking out for and not stone in a classroom with a group of people whom you don't know if you can get along with

Since school is starting soon, please take note that I may not update this blog as frequently as the past few weeks. But do drop by when you are free to check it out ok?

Hope the morning bus will not be too packed and affect my respiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...