Thursday, October 08, 2009

Surrogates vs. Funny People

May I ask you all a question?

Surrogates vs. Funny People. Which movie would you choose to watch? And why? Please tell me your answers and opinions, thanks a lot

Anyway, for me, I would definitely pick Surrogates. I think that Funny People which stars funnyman Adam Sandler, is quite cheap. It is just a comedy where you sit inside the cinema and laugh over all the humorous scenes and leave the place with a smile after that

Surrogates looks like some action-packed movie to me. Well, anything that has Bruce Willis in it always looks action-packed. People who watched it say that it is average but I think my money will be better spent on it than Funny People

Still waiting for Jian Nan's important vote that will directly affect the result. Wai Yuen wants Funny People, hope Jian Nan will not follow him

Please give your opinion even if you are not attending like Nicholas

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...