Thursday, October 22, 2009

意難忘



意難忘-The Unforgettable Memory is coming to an end soon and it is for real this time. Come tomorrow afternoon, the last episode will be aired on Channel 8 at 4.30pm

This Taiwanese drama consists of a whopping 872 episodes and it has been part and parcel of many Singaporean housewives' daily lives for the past three years

I used to watch it every afternoon too but ever since 2008, I hardly catch it except if there is nothing else to entertain me. It is really a long-winded show from my experience of watching it, typical-Taiwanese style

All the complains and grumbles about when will the drama end will come to a stop at last. It has been a love-hate affair between the show and its viewers

Actually, I cannot believe that the penultimate episode is already over(this afternoon). Only one more episode is left for us to cherish before we can concentrate on following 爱-Love (another lengthy Taiwan drama) full-time every weekend

If I do watch it tomorrow, I believe that it will bring the memories of secondary school education life. Classes in the morning and back home during mid-afternoon. Enough time to shower, eat, do some work, sleep and then watch TV

It will be an unforgettable memory

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...