Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Balloon

If you are aware of the news about a South Korean anti-communist group planning to attach 300 pocket radios to balloons and drop them in North Korea, to help people tune in to South Korean broadcasts, then you should continue to read. If you are not, then do continue to read too

The announcement is likely to irritate the North Korean government, which has previously protested against propaganda leaflets sent via balloons by South Korean activists

The balloons look something like these(I couldn't find the exact picture)



I was thinking of this. What if we had these in Singapore and could drop them at our neighbour Malaysia

I would print out pictures of chilli crab, chicken rice, bak kut teh etc and write the words "These food belong to you, as what you claimed, come and accept them!"

Luckily my country does not have ministers who talk without thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...