Wednesday, October 14, 2009

14 Oct

Aiyah, damn it!

Every Wednesday I will be suffering from a mental block which means I am lacking inspiration to blog. Usually can deliver quality posts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays but not on Wednesdays. Strange right? I bet it is got to do with fengshui and all other superstitious stuff

Well, Sun Zi's art of war strategy states that the ultimate strategy is to win without even fighting, through detailed planning and strategizing. Blogging is the same too. You have to think before you write or rather brainstorm before writing. Tired of seeing those posts by your friends where they will just say "it is XX days since I last updated" or "I am feeling sick now...very tired"

If you are sick/tired go rest, why are you still in front of your computer desperately typing that one useless sentence when you should be resting? Lifeless people. I am sick of knowing that you people are sick, sickening retards

Ok, managed to fill up today's post with more words than expected thanks to my ranting. So this is the main advantage of having a blog, you can complain whatever nonsense you like and still accomplish something

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...