Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Survey/Cheat Money



OMG! SP is making us do this kind of survey! The problem is not the amount of questions which the students need to answer but the type of questions. Click on the image to have a closer look

They are asking questions which may be controversial, questions which may stir up ill feelings towards rival schools, NP in particular since both schools are the giants from the west. Until now, I still can't think of anything to enter in the fields for the other polys. For SP, the phrase "cheat money" first crossed my mind when I had to ponder for two words. But I thought, if I were an RP, VJC, or Lasalle student, I would have written the same thing about my school too

Guess I'm too paranoid after all

I have never trusted all the schools which I had ever went to. I mean in terms of financial matters of course. Especially in TSS, I always had a feeling that I got ripped off after making a payment to the treasurer or teacher. Like the excursion to Science Centre four years ago, we were made to hand over four bucks including one dollar for the transport

I wanted to take the public bus with Jian Nan as it was cheaper (55 cents) but the teacher refused to agree. So in the end, we were all made to pay one dollar for a short ride from West Coast to Jurong East via Pandan Gardens. If the destination was Punggol, I believe it will still be one dollar. So obviously, we were sort of scammed by our school

Back to the survey, I really don't see how answering those questions will aid the school in improving the environment in the campus. Since I don't get the point, I think I will try to come up with some creative and funny answers. Any ideas?

Actually, the survey is not obligatory but I just like doing surveys. Who cares? They never take your opinions seriously even if you criticize something about them. At the end of the day, there is still zero improvement but we are still paying the same amount of school fees

Ok, what is that phrase again which crossed my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...