Monday, October 12, 2009

Yesterday was the day my sec four class had a gathering for the first time in three years. Although only half of the class turned up, I believe the joy and laughter we had had more than made up for the lack of numbers. The location was Seoul Garden and it was my first time there

I think I will not go into detail about the event. Well, just want to say that there wasn't really any good stuff to eat. The prawn should be the most expensive thing among all the different food there. The size of the prawns were really small, it's like those which cost six dollars per kg at the wet market. I tried to pick the bigger ones while taking them but Jian Nan hurried me so in the end I just hastily grabbed some

The person sitting next to me at our table took twenty over fishballs until I have a fear of consuming them now after eating at least eight in a row. Yes he is Wai Yuen but at least his recommendation of the fish compensated for it. The fourth and final person who sat with me was Larry. Yes, so there you go, four greedy boys swallowing everything on the table

Ok, then there was the ice-kachang. Although I know that it is not worth a lot but I still had it as we can custom-made our dessert. As usual, the spirit of kiasuness overcame me and I took every single ingredient available regardless of size, colour or whether I like it or not. The end product was a multi-colour, ultra-sweet and overflowing bowl of dessert. I had to put the bowl on a plate to eat as the water kept flowing out constantly


Photo taken from Theresa's blog

Ok I shall end here, it was a memorable one. I wonder when will the next one take place


I took this photo last night



As you can see, the block opposite mine had a electrical failure or something resulting in blackouts in all the units

Starry starry night, paint the block in pitch-darkness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...