Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16 Sep

Do you have the experience of riding a public bus and then someone who doesn't seem to look very desirable sits beside you only to make the trip less pleasant? I endured it yesterday, again

The bus was relatively empty with about less than ten passengers on board. Then it stopped at this bus stop where another ten new passengers boarded. There was this Indian man. If I am not wrong he was the second to enter the vehicle and there were many empty seats available

Of all the empty seats, he choose honour me and sat beside me much to my displeasure. Well, he had body odour so you know ermmm what I mean right? The good news was he alighted after three stops only but the bad news was the seat vacated by him was the only empty seat on the bus then and one new passenger boarded the bus

It was a woman this time. As expected, she sat beside me since it was the only place available. Oh and so unlucky me, she seem like some mentally unstable human being

She sat rather close to me, there was some contact I think. Then she was like quite busy looking around similar to a five year old child visiting Disneyland for the first time. After a while she stopped and decided to take a nap

The nap did not last long, she woke up after a while and went to "normal" mode. Some time later, a handphone of someone seated behind rang, the woman thought it was hers and frantically ransacked her handbag as she thought it was hers. The sound was quite far behind from estimation so there is no way it can be hers even if its the same ringtone. It scared me a little when she did that

Weird woman. Fortunately, I managed to alight the bus and reach home safe and sound. I always encounter something interesting on the bus every Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...