Sunday, September 13, 2009

Face

HUAT AH!!!



Sorry but I really have to say this: Arsenal sucks!

The Gunners will win the Premier League? Wait long long lah...

Anyway, recently I think I look like some mixed-blood girl. My hair is long, I think it is at its longest for the past two years. My eyelashes have miraculously curled outwards like a woman who uses Maybelline Mascara. My nose? Not much change. Oh yes and my lips, they are so red and small now like a geisha. All thanks to the cold air which dried them up until they are cracked

Yesterday I read the news and learned more about the life imprisonment sentence which former Taiwan president was "awarded" with. Good riddance man. Serve him(and his family)right, but I will still continue to support DPP anyway because I prefer them

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...