Monday, December 21, 2009

Holidays are really boring

Holidays are really boring. I feel like I am like out of all the buzz and movement

I'm still sleeping like a log when people are squeezing in MRT/buses during the morning rush hour
Ok, at least sleeping is a nice thing to do and I think I wake up early, much earlier than many other people

I'm happily playing badminton when people are busy working at ten in the morning.
But I'll be having muscle aches for the next two days as I'm too lazy to do warm-up exercises

I can read newspapers at anytime of the day anywhere I like in my house while others can only do it on public transport or during their lunch break
Hmmm, but reading papers at home while shaking my leg just doesn't suit me somehow

I can afford to eat lunch as slowly as I like because I don't have a class or other activities after that
Unfortunately, I eat very fast. No, make it super and ultra fast. Seriously

I have the privilege of going out anywhere because I am not binded by classes or work
Going out means spending money, working means earning money, studying means a path leading to earning money. So in short, going out sucks

I am entitled to an afternoon nap if I felt sleepy from the heavy lunch which I consumed. People who are working obviously can't do that
But ten out of ten times, I am never able to sleep well in the afternoon. You will see me tossing non-stop if you installed a CCTV in my room

I can do things which I never had the chance to do when I am schooling/working. Example, looking at my fishes or sorting out miscellaneous documents
The bad news is I always don't know what to do so I end up doing nothing

I have no excuse not to blog now because I am free all day
So I decided to write this post for today, hope you enjoyed it. At least I don't hide the fact that I'm free unlike other people who always try to act like they are busy with something

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...