Saturday, December 12, 2009

Multi Tasking

Ok, I am currently talking to six different people on MSN. It is a slow death but I won't be killed easily from the constant switching of windows. One moment I am talking to Galvyn about office matters, another moment I am discussing the outing with Jason and then in another, negotiating a football bet with my cousin

I forgot to say that I was surfing five different websites at the same time too. My mouse would definitely have complained to the SPCA for computer mouses (if there was one) for non-stop abusive clicking

See? I am a multi tasker. A self-proclaimed one. Few people can match my ability to do several things at the same time and still do them well. In the past, I could watch Kids Central on TV, talk on the phone, have a meal and play Pokemon on my Gameboy simultaneously

I am way past my prime now, as I get older, my movements and reactions have since slowed down. Looks like its time to do some primary school assessment books to regain my youth. Hey wait, I am youth right? Or am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...