Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thank Zhiteng

Today was a productive day. Thanks to all the walking and talking I did. Thanks to Zhiteng for making me flex my leg and mouth muscles so much today. He and his typical...I can't think any noun to fill in the blank but well here's what happened

He needed to print his movie poster for the IWGD module. He borrowed Melvin's thumbdrive to copy his file over for the others to help him burn as a softcopy is also required. Melvin and co. thought that Zhiteng only wanted them to burn for him and assumed that he will settle the hardcopy part by himself

Zhiteng also assumed that Melvin and co, will print his movie poster for him since they were going to print theirs out too later. So both parties had their own assumptions and communication broke down

While Zhiteng and I were having lunch at the foodcourt later, Melvin and co. arrived and were holding the printed out and laminated designs of their movie posters. Zhiteng thought that one of those was his

Alice and I browsed through them and Zhiteng realized that none of them looked familiar. Upon asking Melvin/Nicholas (can't recall who was it), the truth was unveiled and I really wanted to laugh at Zhiteng

Never mind, Zhiteng decided to borrow the thumbdrive and print it by himself. However, Melvin told us that the printing area had no lamination service while the place that has a lamination machine does not have colour printers

We decided to go to fourth level of the library where there was both printing and lamination services. But we stoned in front of the computer at the printing zone because we don't know how to use it and no one beside us bothered to lend us a helping hand

So we walked all the way from the library to Foodcourt 3 just to print that piece of damn paper and had to wait for about ten minutes for the three morons dressed in formal attire over there hogging the computer to finish their nonsense before it was our turn

Plugged into USB drive, opened folder, clicked on the file and print, scanned Ez-Link card for payment and waited for the printer to "vomit" out the paper

Then we went back all the way to Foodcourt 2 for the lamination thingy. The auntie working there used to be at T15. Finally, the the paper was laminated and we had to again walk back to Foodcourt 3 where our class was

Oh, I forgot to mention that while walking to and fro around the school, I was complaining about my weariness and scolding him about his attitude, well, in a friendly manner of course which explains why I flexed my mouth muscles so much

Thanks Zhiteng for making me do some rigorous exercise today. or should I blame him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...