Friday, October 03, 2008

Lunch at ABC market

Today I went to ABC market at bukit merah for lunch, and as planned I ate the King's fish meat bee hoon(I think that's the name)

I had it for lunch same time same place 2 weeks ago too, and the "content" was awesome, it made me so full after greedily wiping out everything in the bowl which consists of bee hoon, fish slices, abundant amounts of vegetables and my favourite fried egg.

Let me elaborate on the fried egg, it is that kind where you beat the eggs until all yellow then put into boiling water to cook until it looks silkly and velvety, like those in hor fun. The one served here has 1 more step which is it's deepfried. So when you put it in your mouth, it is so chewy and just melts in your mouth. It looks like chicken floss from far. If you still don't understand what I'm saying here, you can ask me personally as I'm not very good at describing

For today, the "content" has sort of been given a "discount". It's a little less today and it did not make me too full after finishing it, just nice for me

Nothing much exciting happened today so that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...