Thursday, October 09, 2008

Time Files

Tmr will be my last day of work and I'll be going back to school next Monday, I feel rather happy and sad at the same time, but life has to go on anyway. So I'll be seeing my poly classmates again after 6 weeks and leaving Crimsonlogic after 6 weeks(again)

Tmr is also my company's Dinner and Dance, what a coincidence? By the time I am seated in the ballroom on Friday evening, I'll would already be an official alumni of the company, but I am still entitled to the lucky draw, as I am still a staff when I registered for this event

A night of glamour awaits the employees of Crimsonlogic tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...