Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Friday

Finally, the weekend has arrived, and I can get more beauty sleep since there is no school.

Actually there wasn't supposed to be school today too but because the Web Publishing Lecturer is in overseas during the the first week of the semester as mentioned in one of my previous posts, we had to go back to school for his make up lesson. Speaking of which, it was actually quite worth it after all today, the computer illiterate guy got to learn many new and interesting things

The tables are newer and cleaner in the classroom that we were in today which is at t17, but the one thing that was not so good is the internet fengshui. I got disconnected a couple of times and the connection was slower than usual at a mere 17mbps and my friend, Zhi Teng's one was only 5mbps. Maybe because the row which we were seating in was directly under a beam which is not very desirable in fengshui, I guess so

I wanna go eat apples now, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...