Monday, October 27, 2008

New TV & HP

I have officially became the owner of 2 new things in my house, the first one is the TV which arrived on Saturday and the second is my handphone

My old Toshiba television is spoiled somehow, the channels just go "zar zar zar" and nothing but black and white dots appear on the screen when you switch it on, it was so annoying that it prompted my father to swear that he will never ever buy Toshiba products again just like I'll never buy Acer products too. Compared to the new Sharp TV, the old grey Toshiba looks less classy and stylish than it's shiny black successor. Designs aside, the only significant difference is that the sounds are little more "high pitched" somehow, I think so

As for my handphone, I have switched to Sony Ericsson c902, the camera is 5MP(sharper than the previous one which is 3.2), and it is lighter plus thinner than my old k810. I have been eyeing this handphone since it was launched months back and now that i have owned one at last, I just feel so joyous today

Also, Liverpool won Chelsea 1:0 and they are top of the table now, this is gonna be mad man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...