Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Back to Blogging

ok, I've been absent from this blog for more than a week

Anyway, the second semester of school has started and I'm into my 2nd week of it, so let's recall what occured last week

Monday: The first day of school was not as exciting and interesting I expected, there was supposed to be Web Publishing class from 9.30am to 11.30am, but the lecturer is in overseas, OMG! So there was free time all the way until 1pm(including lunch break

Then we had practical lesson from 1pm to 3pm and the lecturer just "throw" us into the "sea" without teaching us anything, and we were all figuring out all the graph thingys, maybe this is what it means by independent learning

Tuesday: Second day of school started with psychology class in the morning, and the "psycho" lecturer just talked and chatted and spoke and said lots of things, I really wonder if she knows about psychology as human beings will get bored and restless after listening to a monotonous and dull talk after some time, and in the end little or nothing will be absorbed. But it's the first lesson, so let's wait and see

And again the Web Publishing lecturer is still in overseas for whatever reason and there was even a note kindly pasted on the class door stating that there is no lesson for the day

So again, there was free time till 4pm, where the Maths lecturer, an old witch, awaits us. The only lecturer that I sort of "don't like" is her, she looks more like a primary school teacher, handphones switched off, no sleeping, and getting random people do answer the questions she assigned us to do in class. So traditional, so conventional, but not practical in this era anymore. Well, we are just students, the teacher is always rightjust like the saying the customer is always right

Wednesday: Only one practical lesson today, my class and I learned about the internal organs and intestines of a computer like the RAM, hard disk etc. Quite interesting and educating

Thursday: Like Wednesday, I was the first person to reach class in the morning, it was Oral Communication, the lecturer made every one of us stand in front of the class to talk, on any topic.

My topic was on Acer Computers, and as my classmates know, I really loathe Acer, their computers hang suddenly out of the blue, optical wireless mouses have no connection even if you are using a new battery, and their call centre is really atrocious(you can try calling their hotline for an annoying experience). It was not a very long talk, the lecturer said my speech was well structured and has a conclusion(which I remember saying do not buy acer products)

The rest of the lessons were rather normal except for the Character Developement, which was extremely boring

Friday: No lesson today, yeah!!!

That's all for last week

No comments:

Post a Comment

My $0.02 worth on NS

So it's down to eighteen days. Eighteen more days as a full-time national serviceman, eighteen more days before I am discharged from th...